Disposable Respirator N95/P2 masks, NIOSH approved cup style Respirators. For use in dusty situations and emergencies such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and fires. Also recommended for use against pandemic (airborne virus such as bird flu, and SARS).
Our N95/P2 Cup Style Masks Are Sold Individually and Locally Sourced.
We have stock in store and ready to ship - We have put procedures in place and during the NZ Nationwide level 3 Lockdown period we will be continuing to dispatch orders for masks. We use overnight couriers, orders are generally dispatched the next business day.
We supply quality masks to companies, government depts, families and people traveling overseas.
Mask Testing Standards
N95 is the USA testing standard, P2 is the European testing standard, both have the same particulate rating and provide the same level of protection to the wearer.
The most effective respiratory protection for adults is to wear a well-fitting, industry-certified face mask such as a N95 or P2 mask (USGS).
These are not the very basic nuisance dust masks that are found in some survival kits. All masks are locally sourced and high quality and all will be a P2 or N95 Grade. These are the variations of mask that you may receive (stock may vary slightly from product photos): respirator mask without valve, or mask with valve or fold flat with valve.
Why use a P2/N95 face mask?
Disposable P2/N95 face masks (also known as P2/N95 respirators) are able to filter out very fine particles from the air when worn correctly. They also reduce the risk of airborne transmission of infectious diseases when working in potentially contaminated areas.
Putting on and checking the mask
Take time to correctly identify which size and style of mask is suitable for you. Each time a P2/N95 face mask is used it should be fit checked before entering an unsafe environment. Fit checks ensure that the mask is sealed over the bridge of the nose and mouth, and that there are no gaps in the seal between the mask and the face.
P2/N95 face masks should always be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Procedure for putting on a P2/N95 face mask and conducting a fit check
- Remove glasses and hats. Tie back long hair so it does not become tangled in the straps of the respiratory protection
- Put the mask on your face, ensuring the nose piece is at the top of the mask
- Place the headband or ties over the head and at the base of the neck
- Compress the mask against the face to ensure a seal across the bridge of the nose
- Compress the mask to ensure a seal across the cheeks and the face; and
- Conduct a fit check: check the seal of the mask by gently inhaling. If the mask is not drawn in towards the face, or air leaks around the face seal, readjust the mask and repeat process (healthNSW.gov)
Due to the intended use of this item, we cannot accept returns on this product.