PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE
These masks are a 3M 8000 - N95 classification recommended for light duty NIOSH approved respirator face masks. For use in dusty situations and emergencies such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and fires.
Our N95 Cup Style Masks Are Sold Individually (a full box is 30 masks) and Locally Sourced.
We have stock in store and ready to ship - We have put procedures in place and during the NZ Nationwide level 3 Lockdown period we will be continuing to dispatch orders for masks. We use overnight couriers, and orders will be dispatched the next business day.
The most effective respiratory protection for adults is to wear a well-fitting, industry-certified facemask such as a N95 or P2 mask (USGS).
Why use a P2/N95 face mask?
Disposable P2/N95 face masks (also known as P2/N95 respirators) are able to filter out very fine particles from the air when worn correctly. They also reduce the risk of airborne transmission of infectious diseases when working in potentially contaminated areas.
Putting on and checking the mask
Take time to correctly identify which size and style of mask is suitable for you. Each time a P2/N95 face mask is used it should be fit checked before entering an unsafe environment. Fit checks ensure that the mask is sealed over the bridge of the nose and mouth, and that there are no gaps in the seal between the mask and the face.
P2/N95 face masks should always be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Procedure for putting on a P2/N95 face mask and conducting a fit check
- Remove glasses and hats. Tie back long hair so it does not become tangled in the straps of the respiratory protection
- Put the mask on your face, ensuring the nose piece is at the top of the mask
- Place the headband or ties over the head and at the base of the neck
- Compress the mask against the face to ensure a seal across the bridge of the nose
- Compress the mask to ensure a seal across the cheeks and the face; and
- Conduct a fit check: check the seal of the mask by gently inhaling. If the mask is not drawn in towards the face, or air leaks around the face seal, readjust the mask and repeat process (healthNSW.gov)
Due to the intended use of this item, we cannot accept returns on this product.