KN95 Honeywell Respirator Mask
For use in dusty situations and emergencies such as volcanic eruptions, earthquakes and fires.
The KN95 Honeywell H901 Fold Flat, Cup Style Masks Are Sold Individually (available in packs of 50)
We have stock in store and ready to ship - We have put procedures in place and during the NZ Nationwide level 4 Lockdown period we will be continuing to dispatch orders for masks. We use overnight couriers, and orders will be dispatched the next business day.
We supply quality masks to companies, government departments, families and people traveling overseas.
Putting on and checking the mask
Take time to correctly identify which size and style of mask is suitable for you. Each time a KN95 face mask is used it should be fit checked before entering an unsafe environment. Fit checks ensure that the mask is sealed over the bridge of the nose and mouth, and that there are no gaps in the seal between the mask and the face.
Procedure for putting on a KN95 face mask and conducting a fit check
- Remove glasses and hats. Tie back long hair so it does not become tangled in the straps of the respiratory protection
- Put the mask on your face, ensuring the nose piece is at the top of the mask
- Place the headband or ties over the head and at the base of the neck
- Compress the mask against the face to ensure a seal across the bridge of the nose
- Compress the mask to ensure a seal across the cheeks and the face; and
- Conduct a fit check: check the seal of the mask by gently inhaling. If the mask is not drawn in towards the face, or air leaks around the face seal, readjust the mask and repeat process (healthNSW.gov)
Due to the intended use of this item, we cannot accept returns on this product.